SPEAKING and PRESENTATIONS:
Linda McCulloch is an entertaining, humorous and informative speaker on the topics of marketing, branding and green communications, Linda has spoken to many enthusiastic audiences, including:
- Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia (CLIG)
- Green Chamber of the South
- Conserve Georgia Natural Leaders Awards and Conference, Breakout Session
- Atlanta Marketer's Forum
- Legal Marketing Association, Atlanta City Chapter
- FastTrac small business sessions of the GA State SBDC
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- ProWin (Professional Women's Information Network)
- SBDC Annual Business Women's Luncheon
- Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM), Atlanta Chapter
Linda has presented many workshops to a variety of businesses and organizations. She has spoken about branding on local radio, and to numerous Atlanta-area colleges and universities, including Mercer University, Georgia State University, Georgia Tech, the Art Institute of Atlanta and Kennesaw State University, to name just a few.
She is also available to share her extensive and entertaining experiences at seminars, workshops and to business meetings. Speaking topics include: Green Marketing, Branding and Corporate Identity, Maximizing Marketing Budgets, and Effective, Affordable Marketing.
Linda is also featured in several books and articles on marketing and testimonials.
To inquire about her availability and fees, contact her directly or call her at 770.493.7154.